February 28, 2012

BITE-SIZE EXPRESSION: Peanut Butter Addiction

I find that peanut butter is the next best thing after butter, the food world has ever come up with. Don't mind the gooey mess that comes with eating peanut butter 'coz that's half the fun. I was reminded of this last sunday, when I attended the christening of my bestfriend's daughter. We braved manila's heatwave for a lovely morning at the church in honor of the cuddliest, tiniest baby ever; followed by a small and intimate lunch for the family and god-parents (yes, she's my second godchild) and guess where I was seated...facing the dessert buffet. I had the chocolate fountain, tiramisu and more desserts staring at me the entire lunch. So, I went home with a baby and dessert in mind. Hence, this inspiration board. The chocolate-dipped spoon, the french books, and the flowers would look really great on a chic, afternoon baby shower or even a bridal shower.

Wouldn't this be perfect for chocloate & peanut butter addicts?


countdown to the big 3-0: 
13 days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis