February 12, 2012

30-day countdown to the big 3-0

The big day is finally a month way! Yes, I am turning 30...who knew I'd be this excited. Turning thirty to me means change and happiness, with it comes a wiser, stronger, more mature, grounded and self-assured version of myself. My 20s is without a doubt a fun one but one that is a trying yet enriching part of my life. The last six years was full of stupidity, heartaches and life lessons which I wouldn't trade for regardless but I am glad and excited to be done with it.

Thinking of my upcoming birthday, I rummaged thru piles of old letters, photos, and notes to reminisce and surprisingly I find my bucket list written when I was either thirteen or fourteen years old and all this time I thought I already threw it out. Reading through the list was both funny and bittersweet. Thought I'd share some things from the list with you guys, I scribbled some comments and updates beside certain things though.



countdown to the big 3-0: 
30 days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis