January 02, 2012

Two Thousand and Twelve

2012 has finally arrived. I've been looking forward to the New Year's for days now thinking of the things I want to do, people and places to see and personal goals to make good on. This 2011, I will spend the year:

1. Blogging More.

ps: I've abandoned my other blog leaving that to 2011

2. Looking to fall in love with the right person. Cue music.


3. Going back to church and God
photo courtesy of holybible.ucoz.org

4. Travelling.
5. Re-discovering baking
6. Continuing to live a healthy lifestyle.
7. Planning an exciting 30th birthday bash for myself.
photo courtesy of Geronimo Balloons

8. Becoming more charitable.
9. Stopping and taking a moment to notice the pretty things in and around.
10. Wake up early and get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis