April 17, 2012

Quirky Mood


A couple of months back, I had the chance to style a table setting for SPACE magazine and thought I'd share it with you here. It was a long pseudo-impromptu afternoon shoot with me and my editors running around Rustan's Makati.


I have always loved entertaining at home but often I get bored with having to eat and drink at the same table at the same room of the house. Wouldn't it be fun to eat somewhere unexpected, like say the living room? This actually is fun and easy to set-up, you just need a couple of key items — a table element and cushions for comfy seating to be able to pull it off.

This camera lamp is one of my favorite finds, along with the plates (photo above)
I have always wanted to do a regular tablescape thing here on my blog, so hopefully this is a first of many. You can read more about this along with the table settings of Randy Ortiz, Doltz Pilar and Sheryl Songsong in the latest issue of SPACE out in the newstands now.


photographed by Paolo Buendia for SPACE magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis