January 08, 2012

Brunch No. 1: Bleu cheese scones

Scones and biscuits, what's the big difference? Geography -- that was my counter argument against my chef sister Katherine who insisted that scones and biscuits are two completely different things. I find that there really isn't much difference between the two other than the use of butter for the english scones and lard for the southern american biscuit either way they're both yummy and I prefer calling it scones.


We still had leftover blue cheese from last week, so I decided to make use of it before it went to waste and made blue cheese scones. Fifteen minutes of waiting for it to pop out the oven was pure torture as I was really hungry and salivating at the thought and as soon as it was out I quickly devoured them, was a cheesy delight! Happy Sunday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis